Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Halloween

Jacque and I have known each other since high school, 1995ish.    It wasn't until well after that we reconnected at a nightclub on Halloween 2004.  I was dressed as a cow with utters and she was dressed as a sexy Pocahontas. If she could hang with me dressed as a cow, I knew I would at least like to make out with her.

I finally made out with her... but it took a lot of alcohol.

Almost 6 years later to the date, Maddie was born.  Jacque and I love Halloween.  I can dress like a fool and she gets to laugh at me.  We usually take vacation days, get a room in Waikiki, party all night and pay for our sins the next day with heavy hydrating.

This year was a little different with Madison being born just 3-days earlier.  We didn't dress this year to celebrate the occasion but we did have some family over to celebrate our favorite holiday.


Mommy Motz dressed up as a grandma.

Kids have it so easy these days.   Everyone in Kapolei sets up in their driveway so the kids  don't have to go door to door for safety reasons.

 Happy Day Hipsters, Sonny & Melissa.

 Jacque's sister Amanda and serial killer boyfriend Jeff.  I hope she did the dishes like she was suppose to.

 Sonny got cigars for the boys to celebrate the new baby.

Happy Halloween 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment