Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Blog Starts Today

Today it starts. I have been meaning  to start a cool trendy blog for a while but I never imagined it would be so family oriented.  I thought I would be recapping vacations, nightclubs, concert and funny stuff I run into on the daily.  Those days are not gone but a rare occasion to say the least. And while they are all but gone, my life is amazingly great!  I'm truly blessed and can't wait to experience this next phase of life.

Let's start with the year 2010.  I got married in January, we moved into a house in May, and we had a baby in October.  Yes, all in one year. Let's just say, that I have never been so excited to do my taxes.

I understand that starting a blog isn't easy.  Content is king.  If you don't have weekly updates, no one will visit, which would make a blog a complete waist of time. 

I'm giving you the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS.... 12 straight days of content that include never seen before footage of the wedding, the huge mansion, our baby, etc. 

Please tell friends and family to follow the blog using that button on the right top column.  Enjoy and don't forget to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment