Monday, December 20, 2010

NY Giants Football Game

If you know me, you know that I love futball americano... none of this wussy european crap.  Real hard hitting football.

While we were on the east coast for the funeral, I took my brother to a New York Giants verse Texans game at the new Meadowlands Stadium.  It was his birthday that day so I got some decent tickets through stubhub, 17 rows up / feild level.

If you are not familier with Meadowland Stadium, it is interesting to note that they share the stadium with the New York Jets.  What I found interesting is that there was no sign of the Jets anywhere in the stadium... not ar the concession stands, feild, merch shops, bathrooms, not anywhere!  Every week they do a complete turnaround of stadium with new logos and color schemes.

The game was fun, not the loudest stadium I've been to, but entertaining to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment