Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Honeymoon

I know everyone is anxious for me to jump right into the baby Madison pics, they are coming, promise.  Patience young grasshopers.

I'm setting the table of life and soon enough this blog will be taken over by my precious little baby.

To continue in sequence of events after the wedding, Jacque and I went on our honeymoon.  While we would of loved to returned to Europe, we were looking for something a little more relaxing without the jetlag.  We were slightly exhausted from the wedding planning and didn't the hustle and bustle of a road trip.  We wanted a relaxing vacation- no schedule, a pool, a heavy flow of coctails and gorgeous scenery.

We found it all not too far from home on Lanai.  Neither of us had been there and it was more relaxing than we could have ever imagined.  Lanai is all about relaxing - nothing to do there but relax,  The town is tiny with no big box stores in site.  We had the best of both worlds by staying one night at the Koele Lodge and 2 nights at Manele Bay.

Lanai is all about relaxing.  All your ameneties are at the hotel and you're treated like a king. 

Koele Lodge

Koele Sunset

Drink at the Lodge... I think this girl likes me.

Manele Bay.
 

Sexiness.

Relaxation.

I tried to get her drunk without luck.

My future office in Lanai.
 

Jacque and I both got beachside massages.  Jacque didn't mind another girl rubbing my body.

Lanai was everything we expected and more.  Relaxation at it's finest. Check Lanai off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment